Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Mini-Mega Con or Bust ! August 22-23,Orlando,Fl


Hi Everyone!

Couple of things..
First, I will be appearing at
Mini-Mega Con ,Orlando,Florida
This weekend of August 22-23 2009.

I will be there as a late addition (set up next to Derec Donovan,helluva guy) and possibly at the Terminus Media booth/table.
I will be doing PSC's there as well as selling prints,artwork from books such as Gambit,White Tiger,Countdown,House of M, and whatevers not tied down. will be doing all kinds of commissions at the con as well.

PLEASE come by and say "Hi" I love meeting fans of our genre. look for the wildly gesticulating short black guy behind the table with maybe,a mohawk,maybe a bald head. And please,no threatening gestures as I bruise easily, I like Godzilla trivia...

Next,I have a piece that will be available as a Print(not sure if it will be colored)
At the Con. I love Frazetta's work and especially the quiet grace he imparted on his savagest
of subjects.Every swordstroke meant something. So this is my take on a Barbarian type...seen
in an earlier blog,unfinished. Barbarian Pencils/inks DH2!

Anyhoo back to finishing works...

See you hopefully at Mini-Mega

DH2!

No comments:

Post a Comment