Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I Love The Ladies....and Big Sword Carrying Angels




Two Post today...Consider yourself loved, fanboys & girls. The first piece was done for Terminus Media as a Cover/Poster with 3 of the anthology characters in the mix.
And also for your viewing pleasure is colored art (colors by JASON LAMBERT !) Great job by Jay. I think I like spot illos more than ever. Love doing covers!

The next piece was done for my sketchbook and I had to convince my wife this girl IS MADE UP.
Which is kinda cool,cause it means I can finally draw women well enough that my Wife thinks ...well, you get it. Still have to lay some acrylic on it,tho...characters are all copyright their respective owners... All pieces penciled/inked(unless otherwise noted) by...

DH2!

No comments:

Post a Comment